Login

Nightmares by Pari



They both leaned against his car and watched as the distraught man was placed in the Sheriff’s cruiser.

“So what’s going to happen to him?” She asked with true concern.

“He’ll get the help he needs and hopefully finally find some peace.” Morgan replied. “Are you ok?” He said as he focused on her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer. She only nodded in reply.

“How bout you, are you ok?” Morgan sat quietly for a moment before he answered.

“Yeah all things considered I’m actually OK. What happened with Michael Daniels has effected me for a long time.”

“This brought you some closure?”

“Yeah. The main reason this has haunted me is because of Mr. Daniels, and the hatred I saw in his eyes. Especially after we found evidence that pointed to another prep. Man, I felt so guilty. I ruined that poor kids life, ruined that family.”

“No, you just presented the evidence that you had at the time. You were doing your job.”

“I was a young, inexperienced hot-head.”

“Yeah well now you’re an older, more experienced hot-head.” Garcia said with a smile as she nudged her shoulder against his chest a bit. He threw her a smile and a chuckle. They sat in comfortable silence watching as the last Sheriff and the ambulance that had been called left, leaving them alone. Morgan waited only until he could no longer see the rear lights on the vehicles before he finally spoke again.

“I believed he did it. I was sure of it and Mr. Daniels was right, it was my testimony that got him convicted.”

“You can’t change what happened. You can only learn from past mistakes and try not to repeat them, and that’s what you have done. You’re a good guy Derek, and you’ve saved a lot of people over the years. That counts for something.”

“Thanks baby girl,” He said as he leaned in and placed a kiss atop her head. “Come on lets get you to bed.”

“Aw sugar I’ve been waiting to hear you say that for years.” She joked hoping to lighten the mood. He threw her an endearing smile and then leaned in and placed a gentle kiss upon her lips. She was a bit taken by surprised by the sudden kiss, but not at all shocked. This wasn’t the first time he had kissed her. The shock didn’t come in until she felt his tongue coaxing her to open her mouth. After a second’s hesitation she complied and opened her mouth. The kiss deepened and Garcia was suddenly lost; lost in the taste of him and the smell of him. Both surrounded her and consumed her. She had to wonder if she was dreaming because this was a scene she had often fantasized about doing with Morgan. It wasn’t until she felt Morgan’s hand glide from her shoulder, down her arm to cup her full breast did reality set in. she gasped at this new unexpected sensation, and Morgan pulled back and stared at her with eyes that were full of concern…and lust, which Garcia notice start to change to a look of panic and regret. Not wanting the feelings he was invoking in her to end, Garcia quickly leaned back in and recaptured his lips in a hungry kiss. Morgan responded and groaned into her mouth as he began to gently knead her breast. When he rubbed his thumb across her hardened nipple Garcia let a needy moan escape her lips, and the sound went from Morgan’s ears straight to his cock, which instantly became erect. Morgan turned and repositioned himself, he pressed his body up against hers.

“Mmm…ow,” She cried out breaking from the kiss. Morgan quickly pulled back. “Sorry but the grill of your car is hell on my back.” She explained

“Oh I’m sorry baby girl.” He said as he moved back to his position beside her, leaning against his car.

“It’s ok, just not the most comfortable place to do…’that’.” Garcia replied coyly as they both stood looking straight ahead.

“Right,” Morgan agreed and then they grew silent until he spoke again. “How about my place?” He threw out casually.

“OK,” Garcia answered quickly and they swiftly moved to the opposite sides of the car and hoped in.




“Come on in,” Morgan said as he flipped on the lights. Garcia entered the apartment. “You know you can make yourself at home.” He continued as he shut the door behind her. Garcia nervously moved to a nearby couch and sat down. After a moment’s pause Morgan joined her on the couch. “Would you like something to drink?” He offered.

“No thank you, I’m fine.” Again they fell silent.

“This is crazy,” Morgan finally spoke in a mumble but loud enough that Garcia still heard him, and she braced herself for the rejection she was sure was coming. “This shouldn’t be so awkward, not between us.” He said looking at her, as she stared back at him in confusion.

“Huh?”

“You’re Penelope Garcia, my best friend, my baby girl.” Garcia couldn’t help but to smile at his words. “And I’ve been thinking about getting you alone like this for awhile now.” Morgan confessed as he leaned in closer to her. Garcia had to swallow down the lump that had suddenly formed in her throat.

“You have?” She asked with a stunned look on her face.

“Oh yeah,” He replied and then kissed her softly on the lips. He wasn’t as aggressive with this kiss as he had been with the one earlier. He just kept placing gentle kisses on her lips. He wanted to move at the pace she set and so he waited to see if she would deepen the kiss, and he didn’t wait too long. Garcia reached out and grasped his tee shirt and pulled him closer deepening the kiss. He settled in closer, using one of his legs to slightly part hers, which allowed him to nestle more comfortable between her legs. He was partially lying and partially hovering over her. Garcia released her grip on his shirt and unconsciously ran her hand down his chest to the bottom seam of the shirt. She allowed her fingers to dip under the shirt, touching the hot hard flesh beneath. Morgan quickly pulled back and yanked his shirt up and over his head displaying his very chiseled chest and abdomen. He then tossed the shirt across the room before he settled back in against Garcia and recaptured her lips. Her mind reeled, she just couldn’t believe this was happening, that Derek Morgan her bronze Adonis was kissing her, and that he was half naked. It was the feel of his probing fingers touching her belly that instantly brought her down from her high, and she pushed him back a bit.

“Wait,” She said in a winded tone.

“What? What’s wrong?” Morgan panted out as he lifted himself up a bit, his chest heaving up and down, testament to his excitement.

“Maybe we should turn off the lights,” Garcia said shyly which caused Morgan to bunch his brow in confusion.

“What? Why?” He asked not noticing just how uncomfortable she had suddenly become.

“I think you might prefer it,”

“What are you talking about silly girl?”

“I know I look very stylish and glam in my chic attire, but I look a whole lot different when I take them off.” She spoke what she thought to be true words.

“Stop that, how many times do I have to tell you you’re an amazing, beautiful, and very…very sexy woman.” Morgan said with a smile, one she mimicked. “And I want to see and worship every single inch of you.” He declared, this time with a very serious expression on his face. Garcia ducked her head a bit trying to avoid his eyes.

“I just don’t want you to be disappointed, I’m not like the women you usually go out with.”

“I know and that’s one of the things that makes you so damn sexy. You’re not like any woman I’ve ever met.” She looked at him and threw him a bright smile. “Now arms up.” She complied raising her arms above her head. He grasped the bottom of her blouse and lifted it from her frame. She watched him warily as he took a moment to look at her. “You’re beautiful Penelope,” He said softly and honestly and then leaned in and placed a kiss on her left shoulder. He moved back a little and slid her bra strap off her shoulder and then kissed it again. He slowly worked his way to her collarbone and then downward, peeling away more and more of the red satin bra, until he exposed one of her full and firm breasts. He greedily latched his mouth onto it.

“Oh my God,” Garcia gasped out as her hand involuntarily reached out and cupped his head. He suckled her heartily as if her breast were a juicy melon that held the sweetest nectar. She arched upward a bit as her head fell back against the overstuffed arm of the couch. Her mouth fell open and her moans filled the room. Morgan used his free hand to reach behind Garcia and with a quick pinch of two fingers he had unhooked her bra and freed her other breast, which he swiftly moved to and took into his mouth. “Mmmmm.” Garcia moaned out and she moved her head from side to side against the arm of the couch. Morgan’s body wasn’t idle, as he slowly ground his pelvis against hers. His engorged cock rubbed against her middle and she instantly became soaked. Morgan released her breast and lifted his head to look her. Garcia’s face was flushed and held what he thought was a pretty blush. She looked at him in slight disappointment.

“I’m sorry baby girl, I wanted to take this slow but I don’t know how much more I can take. I want you so badly right now.” Hearing his words seemed to provoke her and she reached out and yanked at the waistband of his sweats. With slightly shaky hands she pulled at the drawstring of the sweatpants he wore, and he in turn slid a hand up her thigh and then up under the hem of her skirt. She yanked down his pants and boxers just as he tore away her panties. Garcia let out a small gasp of surprise.

“Sorry,” He said as he leaning in and quickly kissed her lips. “I’ll buy you a new pair.” She smiled nervously not even thinking about the panties, but wondered how his very well endowed cock was going to fit inside of her rarely used pussy. She didn’t have long to think on it before she felt the pressure of him at her entrance awaiting permission to come inside. She stared at him with wide eyes and a gaping mouth, her body filled with fear and excitement. He rested his forehead against hers as he stared into her eyes also with a gaping mouth, waiting for her to concede to what he wanted most in the world at that moment, which was to be buried deep inside of her. And she conceded by lifting her lips to kiss him and thrusting her hips forward a bit. Needing no further coaxing, Morgan sank into her completely.

“Uhahhh!” She threw her head back and cried out in pain at the sudden burning intrusion, and although Morgan felt regret at causing her any pain his arousal wouldn’t allow him to stop, but he did slow his thrusts to allow her time to adjust to him. Soon the friction wasn’t so constrictive as Garcia’s pleasure rose and her juices allowed for lubrication. Morgan fought to stay in control, to not ram into her like his body screamed for him to. He only quickened his pace slightly and then only after he felt Garcia moving beneath him, meeting him thrust for thrust.

“Fuck!” He croaked out as his pleasure rapidly increased to unbelievable, and nearly unbearable ecstasy. His head fell into the nook of her neck, as the sensations built and washed over him like a tidal wave. His name fell from her lips in a chant as she dug her nails into his back. She had never before been so aroused, so excited, and so stretched, and she didn’t think she would ever get enough of these feelings he was invoking in her.

“Oh…” A yelp was pulled from her lips as she threw her head back. “Oh God, Oh I’m going to cum.” She said as she twisted her head wildly from side to side, her damp locks clinging to her redden face. At hearing her words and feeling the walls of her pussy pulsate around him, Morgan push forward harder, slamming into her deeper and caused her to cried along with every thrust. “Oh…oh…oh…” He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, and willed himself to hold on just a bit longer, just until she found her release first. “Derek, oh GOD…I’M CUMMING!” She screamed out as she arched up and nearly lifted them both off of the couch. Morgan plowed onward at a frenzied pace, his thrusts so strong it pushed them and the couch across the hardwood floor.

“Uuhhhhhgggg…Oh yeah! FUCCCCK!” He roared out as he climaxed and then fisted a handful of Garcia’s hair in his hand and devoured her mouth in a passionate and somewhat desperate kiss. After a moment he pulled back to allow them to breathe, and they both lay there panting.

“Oh…that was…” Garcia spoke out as Morgan cut off her words, finishing her thought.

“The most amazing thing I have ever felt in my life.” All Garcia could do was nod in agreement as she closed her eyes and allowed a very sappy and sated smile to creep on her face. “Nuh uh sexy, I hope you’re not tired because I’m not done with you yet.” He said and she opened her eyes and stared at him in disbelief. “I do recall saying that I wanted to worship every inch of you.” He said with a wicked smile as he slid down her body, settling between her legs. She looked down just as his head disappeared under her skirt.

“Oh my God!” She cried out and again arched her body up from the couch.