Login

Nightmares by Pari



Chapter Notes: Ok so this is the end, and I'm already working on my next story in teh Mor/Gar universe. So stay tuned.
He hadn’t heard her enter the room, but had felt a presence so he lifted up from his prone position on the couch. He watched silently as she tried to creep by the couch, heading to the kitchen.

“Hey,” He called out softly and winced a bit when he saw her jump, startled. “Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said as he sat up, fully.

“No, I’m sorry I was trying not to wake you up.” She apologized.

“It’s ok, I wasn’t sleeping, can’t seem to get to sleep.”

“Me either.”

“Nightmares?” He asked in concern, to which she shook her head.

“No, I’ve always been a bit of an insomniac.” She confessed and then they fell into a comfortable silence. She allowed her eyes to roam over his bare, chiseled chest, as his eyes gawked at her shapely legs, which peeked out from beneath the large t-shirt he had given her to sleep in. Feeling a sudden tension filled the room, Garcia tried to dispel it by speaking again. “I wanted to thank you again for letting me stay.”

“Will you stop thanking me, woman. I don’t mind. In fact having you close, knowing you’re safe helps me sleep better.”

“Right, thus the reason you’re wide awake?” She replied with a smirk and an arch of her brow. “I’m just really appreciative of all that you’ve done to help me through this. Also I really feel bad for putting you out. You’re sleeping on the couch, I think I should take the couch at least.”

“Not gonna happen.” He replied.

“Well…your bed is big enough for both of us, so there’s absolutely no reason we can’t share.” She threw out coyly.

“I know but I didn’t think you’d…you sure you’re ok with that?”

“Ok with sharing a bed with the hottest hottie I know? Yeah I’m ok with that.” She joked and he couldn’t help but to smile.

“I meant…”

“I know what you meant.” She said cutting him off. She then walked closer towards the couch, and Morgan stood up but didn’t move any further. “I’m not afraid of you Derek.” She spoke in a softer voice as she stood toe to toe with him; “The thought of having you close to me; touching you,” She said this as she reached out and placed both of her hand against his broad chest. “Having you touch me,” at her words he reached out a hand and cupped her face. “Doesn’t frighten me. It excites me. I have dreams about making love to…mmmm.” Her words ended when Morgan swiftly smashed his mouth against hers, and kissed her hungrily. The kiss deepened and they clung to each other desperately. The need to breathe was the only reason they pulled apart, “God, I’ve missed that.” Garcia panted out.

“I’ve missed you,” Morgan replied as he rested his forehead upon hers.

“Oh yeah how much?” She asked in a husky voice as she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his chest, which caused his eyes to roll in the back of his head.

“Baby Girl, I don’t have the words.”

“Then show me.”

“Yes ma’am,” He declared as he briefly recaptured her lips in a kiss before releasing her once again. “You know I love you right?” He asked and she smiled sweetly, remembering the last time he had said those words to her. “I’m talking ‘crazy’, ‘head over hills’, and ‘you’re never getting rid of me’ kind of love.” She looked as if the words had stunned her and it took her a few long seconds to finally respond.

“I’m in love with you too.” She finally said. And then he grasped her hand and lead the way to his bedroom, where their minds, bodies, and souls became reacquainted until the wee hours of the morning.

The End