Login

A Very Special Birthday Gift by SavinGrace

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Table of Contents

ePub eBook



- Text Size +


It was the end of what was always Penelope’s least favorite day of the year and all she wanted to do was have a long soak in a steaming hot bath and then crawl into bed. Parking her beloved Esther, Penelope sighed when she saw three black SUV’s lined up in front of her building, looked like she wasn't getting that bath just yet. Tiredly she climbed the steps that led to her apartment and pushed open the door. "Oh my," she muttered as she took in the sight of balloons and smiling faces.

"Happy Birthday, Garcia," they called in unison.

"Um, thanks guys."

JJ grabbed Penelope in a surprisingly powerful hug, before leading her to the sofa. On the coffee table sat a brightly decorated cake with more birthday wishes. Barely suppressing the urge to strangle the lot of them, Penelope leaned back and closed her eyes.

"Are you okay, Garcia," asked Reid worriedly.

She opened her eyes and smiled at the young Doctor, “I’m fine Spencer, just tired."

"Blow out your candles like a good girl, we'll eat a piece of cake, open your presents and then leave you alone," Hotch promised.

Garcia looked at him with a frown, but he merely smiled and leaned back in his chair. With a sigh she leaned forward and blew out her candles, she felt Morgan's hand on the small of her back, and she enjoyed the rush of pleasure brought forth by that simple touch. She turned to face him for just a moment and in his gaze she saw the seductive promise of more pleasure. A small smile curved her serious mouth and she turned back to face the others.

Moments later she had cut and served the cake and now sat with a small pile of presents. "You guys really shouldn’t have done all this," she scolded.

“But we did, so just open 'em already," ordered JJ.

"Okay, okay," she muttered and lifted a box. Penelope ripped the silver paper off and opened the box revealing a beautiful multicolored sweater. "Thank you, JJ."

The other woman blushed prettily and replied, "You're welcome."

Penelope opened the second gift to find a new hard drive, which brought a grin to her face, "Thanks, guys.”

“You’re welcome,” came the chorus of voices from Hotch, Rossi and Prentiss.

A book on the history of flirting came from Spencer and Garcia winked at him causing the young doctor to turn the color of a tomato.

When she would have lifted the last box, Derek laid his hand gently on her arm. "I'd like you to open that a little later, when we're alone."

Garcia arched one brow at him then shrugged and said, "Okay hot stuff, whatever."

The rest of the group exchanged glances and said together, "Okay, that's our cue to leave."

A few minutes and several good-byes later, Derek and Penelope stood alone in her living room. He tugged her into his arms and lowered his head to claim her mouth in a kiss that left her breathless. When he finally lifted his head, he met her eyes and whispered, "Happy Birthday, goddess."

"Wow, thanks sweetness."

"C'mon I want you to open my present now."

He led her back to the sofa and sat next to her before handing her the small box that was left. She unwrapped it carefully and opened the box, inside was a thin gold chain with a blood red ruby heart pendant. "Derek, this must have cost a fortune, I can't take this."

"The cost doesn't matter and even if you never wear it, it's already yours. It has been since the moment we met."

At her look of utter confusion on her face, Derek laughed softly, "It's my heart baby-girl and I'm giving it to you."

She sucked in one deep breath and then another, "Oh sweetness, I can't."

"You don't have a choice, baby-girl. Neither of us do. I love you."

A single tear rolled down her soft cheek as she began to speak, “Sweetness, I don’t doubt that you love me. I just don’t think that you’re really in love with me. I’m not for you, you belong with someone who is as beautiful as you are."

Derek cupped her face in his hands, tipping her face so that their eyes met, “I am with someone who is more beautiful than I can ever hope to be. I belong with you, baby-girl.”

Penelope sat the box on the table then she moved so that she was straddling his lap, she nipped at his bottom lip then soothed it with her tongue. "God how I want you, have wanted you from the moment we met," she murmured softly in his ear, before trailing her lips down the side of his neck. Deftly she unbuttoned his shirt until his chest was bared and she growled possessively. Her need for him was powerful and all consuming.

Derek leaned back and enjoyed the feel of her mouth, the sweet torment of her tiny sharp teeth and her talented tongue. Closer and closer she pushed him to the edge, the brink of losing control. Desire, swift and demanding swept through his body and he teased his hands along the hem of her t-shirt. Penelope lifted her arms over her head and whimpered. "Take it off Derek, take it off now."

Unable to deny her, he did just that throwing it across the room. Their positions had him eye level with her perfect breasts. The already hard tips strained against the black lace of her bra and with a casual flick of his wrist he tugged the material away to bare her to him. He cupped the heavy globes in his hands and she hissed his name between clenched teeth. He lowered his head to find the pebble hard tip of one aching breast with his mouth. The feel of his mouth on her sent bolts of pleasure zinging through her body until with a hoarse cry she came.

He lifted her from his lap and unfastened her jeans before pushing them hurriedly down her hips. "I need you now, baby-girl. I need to be so deep inside you that I lose myself."

"Yes, please."

A small chuckle escaped his lips a moment before they found hers again. He dropped his hand to the front of his own trousers, but she was already there. Her hot hands wrapped around the length of him, stroking, teasing, demanding. He threw his head back and growled at the intensity of the pleasure. Penelope heard his growl and it served only to feed her own ardor and she pushed him back on the sofa. When he was seated she lowered herself onto him so that he filled her completely. Together they found a rhythm that had them both crying out in pleasure.

Penelope's face was flushed with pleasure, her dark eyes glassy with need. Derek reached up to push her hair away from her neck, he tugged her forward then teased her flesh with his tongue before biting down. Penelope’s back arched and she screamed her pleasure as her climax tore through her body. Derek felt the clench of her muscles only a moment before he felt the gush of her orgasm soaking him, sucking him in and with a fierce growl he filled her with his seed.

Moments later she collapsed against his chest, wheezing, eyes closed. He smiled tenderly, "Are you okay, baby-girl?"

"Nope, definitely not okay. I'm dead but what a way to go."

Derek laughed lightly and felt her shiver as the cool air permeated the fog of desire. "C'mon I'll get you a bath."

"Uh-uh that means I have to move. I'm dead, I can't move."

"It's okay birthday girl, I'll carry you."

Derek shifted her gently to lay on the sofa before he to her bathroom, where he started a steamy bath filled with bubbles. He lit a few candles then went back for Penelope. He lifted her carefully in his arms like the priceless treasure she was and carried her into the bathroom. He stepped into the tub and sat down settling her between his thighs. She leaned back against him, "I could get used to this," she murmured.

"So get used to it. I love you Penelope Garcia, I'm not going anywhere."

Penelope’s eyes shot open at the "L" word and Derek wrapped his arms tightly about her.

" I love you too hot-stuff."