Login

Late Night Comfort by CatherineWinner

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

ePub eBook



- Text Size +


Story Note:

Don't own-don't sue

Reviews are loved~
He was an old man, and even if he wasn’t he’d still be awake right now.

He walked out of his small motel room and stepped into the dark parking lot. They were in Kansas hunting down a serial killer. Rossi settled onto a bench that faced the massive parking lot and the row of doors that each lead to individual rooms.

He knew all his teammates had been given room next to his; still that fact didn’t make him feel any more at ease. Theses were the types of cases that could throw anyone off.

He settled against the back of the cheap bench and stared up at the sky.It was seconds later when he heard a soft clump of footsteps then an even softer knock that he tilted his head back to earth.

He blinked in surprise when he saw Spencer standing in front of a door. His loose pajama pants the only thing covering him. Rossi watched in stunned silence when the door opened and Derek saw his late night visitor.

Rossi expected one of them to say something, anything, but instead of any words of surprise or even comfort Derek very simply stepped forward, wrapped his arms around Spencer’s waist.

Rossi watched as Spencer buried his face into the massive chest and let himself be pulled into the other man’s room.Rossi smiled, stood from his seat and started back toward his room.

He paused when he reached his door.

He glanced sideways at Morgan’s.

“I knew it.” He muttered contently to himself, a smile fixed on his face.