Login

Cotton Candy kisses by CatherineWinner

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Table of Contents

ePub eBook



- Text Size +


Story Note:

Don't own-Don't sue

Reviews are loved~
In general Spencer didn’t like the crowds. In general Spencer, really, really didn’t like loud noises and flashing lights. Granted he’s from Las Vegas but still…it’s flat out annoying.

So when they start walking the grounds, different rides, all with flashing lights and screaming kids, Spencer’s surprised to find…he actually likes this.

He leans in when Derek tries to say something to him over the crowd.

“You hungry?” Derek practically yells.

Spencer shrugged in a none-verbal answer. Smiling when a group of screaming teens ran past them and completely on impulse Derek wrapped an arm around his waist and dragged him to his side. He leans in Derek’s body, seeking the comfort that was so unconscionably offered.

“Come on, I want cotton candy.” Derek mutters, eyeing a vender.

Spencer smiles, letting the bigger man lead him through the crowds.
Minutes later Spencer found himself being handed a huge ball of candy. He looks over it to Derek, who’s devouring his own. “I can’t eat all this.”

“Just-“ Derek swallows another blue mouthful, “eat what you want…I’ll finish it up all later.”

Spencer smiles, takes a smile bite and coughs a little. “Wow…I haven’t had these in years-“

Derek laughs suddenly, “You’re cute Spence.”

Spencer lost his smile, frowning slightly he glanced around. “What did I do now?”

Derek stepped forward, pushing him a little away from the massive crowd and leaned in. Without any warning he pressed a hand against Spencer chest then licked at the boy’s nose.

“You just licked my nose.” Spencer mutters, staring at Derek.

“Yeah I did.” Derek laughed, pressing a quick kiss to Spencer’s lips. Spencer rolled his eyes when he tasted Derek’s blue candy and his own pink in the kiss, “And it tasted good.”

Spencer rolled his eyes and felt his cheeks burn with a blush. Derek didn’t seem to notice, instead his eyes were already turned skyward.

“Hey! You wanna go on the Ferris wheel?” Derek asks, eyes fixed on the ride.

Spencer watches as his lover smiles down at him. He smiles up at Derek, leaning in close to whisper “Will you lick my nose again?”

“Sure.” Derek smiles, laughs, kisses his boyfriend again then drags him toward the ride.

Spencer allows himself to be pulled, thinking all the while, that while the crowds may be horrid and the lights and sounds even worse, there was definitely an up side to going to the fair.