Login

Wake Up by CatherineWinner

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Table of Contents

ePub eBook



- Text Size +


Story Note:

Don't own-Don't sue
Coffee.

She needed Coffee.

She walked slowly from her office, FBI coffee mug in hand.

She gripped the doorknob and pushed. It didn’t budge. She cursed silently under her breath, reminding herself that the next time she saw a maintenance person she was going to hogtie them and force them to fix whatever was wrong with it. It was the fourth time this week it hadn’t budge against her attempts.

She turned the knob again and shoved her entire body against it. The door finally gave way, causing her to half fall into the room.

Coffee…

Oh good Lord!

She stared. Blinked, continued to stare, then had the decently to blush.

Spencer’s half naked body slumped off the counter where it had been seated, a horrified expression written all over his face. Derek’s arm, which had been supporting Spencer’s waist, dropped as he looked over his shoulder.

“Um…Hey JJ.” Derek smirked, his lips swollen.

JJ blinked. Smirked then reached blindly for the doorknob. When her hand reached it, she took a step backwards and closed the door in front of herself.

Oh my god!

She stared at the door for a few seconds, hearing desperate whispers followed by a hearty laugh.

She hurried back to her office a smile fixed on her face. And coincidently no longer in need of coffee.