Login

The Witness by Pari



When he entered the room he found it mostly dark, but there was still enough illumination coming through the shaded window to allow him to see that Garcia was in the bed, and looked to be asleep. He silently made his way to the bathroom to get ready for bed. He took a long hot shower and then brushed his teeth. When he finished his nightly routine he exited the bathroom and then slipped into the bed behind Garcia. He comfortably wrapped his arms around her waist, just as he had done every night since they went on the run. Her body instantly stiffened and alerted him that she wasn’t asleep, but several long moments would pass before she spoke.


“Dinner got cold.” She threw out as she kept her back to him, not wanting him to see that she had been crying.


“I’m sorry it took me so long to get back.” Morgan attempted an apology.


“They were out of cornbread?” She asked and he bunched his brow in confusion.


“Say what,”


“You said you had to go back and get some cornbread because a plate of southern soul food isn’t good without it. I waited for you, I fell asleep waiting.” She stated and he silently cursed himself.


“Look Pen, I‘m really sorry I lied, I didn’t go out for cornbread, I went out for some air to clear my head.” Morgan said and this gained her interest enough that she turned in his arms, to lie facing him.


“Did something happen, did you get news about Marshall Boyle or Ruiz?” She asked.


“No,” He answered as he reached out and stroked her long, darkened tresses.


“Was it because of the conversation we were having right before you left? I’m sorry if I embarrassed you, we can just forget all about it.”


“I don’t want to forget about it.” Morgan said stunning Garcia with his words. “No, I think I've been ignoring this for too long now.” He said.


“And what is 'this' exactly?” She asked and her eyes widened a bit as he leaned in closer.


“This,” He said softly as he leaned in further and captured her lips in a soft, tentative kiss. After a few awkward seconds both, Morgan and Garcia deepened the kiss, tasting each other with dueling tongues. It was the need to breathe the caused them to break away from their kiss.


“Morgan, what’s happening?” Garcia asked as he brushed his thumb across her soft pink lips.


“I don’t know but I do know that I don’t want to stop, not unless you want me to. Do you want me to stop?” He asked as he stared into her eyes. In reply she simply shook her head no, and Morgan swiftly leaned back in and captured her lips in a more sensual kiss. She welcomed his mouth against hers, as she parted her lips and allowed him entrance, but he could still feel how tense she was so reluctantly he pulled back again. “Are you scared?” Morgan asked in concern.

“Terrified,” She answered honestly.

“Baby I would never, ever hurt you. You know that right?”

“Yeah I know that, It’s just…I’m not as experienced as most girls. I haven’t had many boyfriends and so I haven’t had much practice making love. With Kevin it was pretty much just the one position, which was fine but…”


“Ok, rule number one in ‘making love’, when you’re with your lover you never, ever talk about being with another man.”

“Sorry, see this is what I mean about being very inexperienced.” Garcia said genuinely horrified as she found herself fighting back impending tears.

“Hey,” He spoke more softly as he reached out and gently stroked her cheek. “We don’t have to do this if you’re not ready.” Morgan said as a voice inside his head screamed at him to ‘shut up!’.

“No, no…I want to. I’m just nervous. I really don’t want to disappoint you or repulse you with my un-model like physique.”

“Hey you’re beautiful just the way you are, don’t you ever doubt that, and,” He reached out and grasped her left hand and placed it on his engorged, throbbing member. “Do you feel how much I want you right now?”Her eyes grew large as a gasp escaped her lips. “We haven’t even done anything yet but I’m having to fight to keep myself from cumming too soon.” Garcia couldn’t hide the pleased smile that his words brought to her face. She reached out and gripped the back of his neck and pulled him to her, and back into a kiss. When she allowed herself to relax her mouth opened slightly to allow a moan to escape, Morgan took advantage and quickly slipped his tongue into her warm, welcoming mouth. The taste of each other elicited and moan from both their lips. Their need to breathe broke them apart, but for only a slip second before their mouths reconnected. The Juices pooling in Garcia’s panties and Morgan’s harden cock pressing against her midsection were a testaments to how aroused they both were.

Morgan repositioned them, pushing Garcia on her back and then settling himself between her thighs, which he had nudged apart with his right knee. He continued to kiss her but with a more aggressive, hungry need that was sure to leave her lips swollen and sore, but she didn’t mind. Her ecstasy outweighed any discomfort she might have felt or would feel. As he kissed Garcia breathless, Morgan gyrated his hips and ground his swollen member against her inner thigh. With trembling hands he pulled down the thin strap of the pink camisole she wore, and exposed her left breast, which he instantly latched onto like a starving man. Garcia gasped out and arched up a bit at the warm, wet sensation of Morgan’s mouth surrounding her nipple. Her hand shot out and clutched the back of his head. With a growl Morgan yanked the other strap from her right breast and pulled the camisole down to her waist. He then moved over and began suckling her right breast. The sensation of this alone nearly drove Garcia delirious, and she loved every second of it as she clung to him, while twisting her head her head from side to side against the pillows.

Morgan released her breast and then let his tongue glide against her breast bone, between her breasts, up to her collarbone and then her neck which he suckled and nibbled on. After a few moments spent branding her neck with a hickey, Morgan lifted his head. He rested his forehead against hers and stared deeply in her eyes.

“I love you, you know that right?” He said with the same conviction he had the first time he had said those words to her, and she searched his eye and suddenly realized his true meaning behind the words.

“I love you too,” She replied in a whisper and then threw her head back and arched her body up from the bed. “Ahh…Mmmm,” She cried out and then bit down on her bottom lip as a sudden hot white pain shot through her body, starting at her womb and then spreading out from there. Morgan had surged forward and buried himself fully within her, he paused for a moment to allow her to adjust to his invasion. Then he captured her lips once again as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her. It only took seconds for Garcia to find the rhythm he had set, and she began to move her hips; she thrust upward as he thrust downward. Their pace quickened as the moans and cries of ecstasy grew louder. “Oh God I’m gonna cum,” Garcia sobbed as tears rolled from her tightly shut eyes. “Derek, Derek, Derek…” She chanted as she raked her nails down and across his back, as if she were clawing for some kind of relief. “Ahhhhhhhh!” She screamed as a frightfully intense orgasm assaulted her body, and caused her to convulse slightly. Morgan grunted and growled as he continued pumping into her in a frantic pace. He gritted his teeth as her walls gripped at him, strangling him until he found release and coated her walls with his seed.

Feeling completely drained and weak he collapsed atop her, and she welcomed his closeness. With her eyes closed and a smile on her lips she began to stroke his head, which rested on her chest. “My God woman you were amazing,” Morgan finally spoke out in a winded voice.

“Yeah, you were pretty fantastic yourself,” Garcia honestly replied and then let out a girlish giggle as he nipped at her breast with blunt teeth.

“You have officially ruined me for any other woman, you know that right. So now you’ll have to keep me.” He said as he lifted his head and stared directly into her eyes, which were now open and staring at him and showed how stunned she was by him words.

“I’m ok with that,” She said as she began to chew on her bottom lip, which aroused Morgan anew. He moved up and kissed her deeply and slowly rubbed his cock against her slick opening. Garcia was stunned that he was once again hard and seeking entrance into her again so soon, not that she was complaining. She reached down and grabbed his ass with both of her hands and pulled him closer, and caused him to sink into her once again. They both let out a sated sighs, as they once again made love but this time at a much slower pace that would keep them up until the break of dawn.