Login

The Witness by Pari



Chapter Notes: It's been a long while, but I' planning to finish this one up.
He couldn’t recall what had drug him begrudgingly from the wonderful dream he had been having, but when he opened his eyes he found that it didn’t matter and he didn’t care. “Morning Princess,” Morgan greeted as he lifted his head from her lap where he had fallen asleep after their last round of love making. A sense of pride filled him even as a slight frown marred his face when he noticed that Garcia had covered her delectable breast with the t-shirt he had been wearing, but a smile quickly spread across his face when he felt her bare flesh underneath the covers.

“Morning Gorgeous, I hope that hungry look you’re giving me right now is for food, because as much as I’d love to I don’t think my body can take another Derek Morgan workout.” He chuckled at her as he traced his fingers over her thighs under the covers, not stopping until they dipped into the hot spot between said thighs.

“Oh but you’re already so wet for me,” Morgan stated.

“More like wet because of you. That wetness you’re feeling is probably all you, honey.” He frowned a bit with a look of disgust and he quickly removed his fingers from her dripping wet center. The look melted into panic which caused Garcia to smile sweetly at him. “I’ve been on the pill since I was 17.”

“Sorry, I wasn’t implying…it’s just that…”

“It’s ok sweetie I’m so not ready for babies, no matter how gorgeous ‘our’ babies would be.” She said with a wink and he couldn’t help but smile.

“You know I was scared that after we made love last night…”

“And most of the morning,” She threw in with a giggle and he chuckled as well.

“And most of the morning, I was afraid that things would be…I don’t know…weird between us.” Morgan confessed.

“Yeah me too,”

“For real?”

“Yeah I thought about it too, for a split second then I remembered this is us, you and me, we’re the epitome of weird darlin.” She said with a laugh which Morgan matched. “Seriously, if I had to define our relationship ‘weird’ would be at the top of very long list of things I could say. But you know what I wouldn’t have ‘us’ be any other way.”

“Me either, so no regrets?” He asked as he became serious.

“Regrets? You mean about us and all the naughty things we did last night?”

“And most of the morning,” He added.

“Right, and most of the morning…no I don’t regret it. I’d only regret it if it turned out to be a one-time thing.” She said with a teasing smile but Morgan could see the seriousness in her eyes. He reached up and cupped her face and let his thumb stroke her cheek.

“I thought I made myself perfectly clear last night, you’re stuck me with now. I love you.”

“God, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of hearing you say that to me.”

“That’s good because I plan on spending the rest of my life telling you every single day. I love you Penelope Garcia,” He said again and she sighed around a smile. “Or should I say Penelope Sophia Kolinsky.” He teased as her eyes widen and her mouth fell open.

“How the hell did you find that out? And no don’t you ever, ‘ever’ call me that.” She said as she playfully swatted his arm.

“Hey now don’t beat on me beat up your ex-boyfriend he spilled the beans.”

“Kevin?” Garcia said with a look of confusion on her face.

“Yeah and I’m kind of pissed you told him and you never told me.”

“I never told you because I was told to never disclose that information to anyone. It was buried along with everything else about my past. I never told Kevin that, I never told anyone that.”

“Then how the hell did he find out?”


________________________________________


“Maybe he hacked the files beforehand, after they started dating. I know there have been a couple of guys that I’ve dated that I ran background checks on.” Prentiss said as she, Reid, JJ, and Hotchner sat in Hotchner’s office and spoke over speaker phone to Morgan and Garcia.

“Naw, if he had done that they would have known and they would have come to relocate her before now.” Morgan stated. “I’m telling you some thing’s not right with this he had to have gotten the information before she went into the witness protection program. Where is he now?”

“Still in Garcia’s office looking for leading on Ruiz’s whereabouts.” Reid replied as he stood closest to the door with his arms folded across his chest.

“I doubt that’s what he’s doing, can we get someone to hack him, see what he really doing?” Morgan asked as he and Garcia stood huddled up in a phone booth.

“Yeah me,” Garcia threw out. “Nobody knows my babies better than me all I need is a suitable laptop, a tweak here and tweak there and I’m in.” She beamed up with pride and Morgan couldn’t stop himself from moving in for a quick kiss.

“Just be careful,” Hotchner’s voice boomed over the line and the two lovers jumped back a bit as if they had just been caught making out by one of their parents. “If Lynch is some spy working for Ruiz then he’ll be on the lookout for any kind of computer transactions that might tell him your whereabouts, good thing you only told Reid.”

“Don’t worry I’ve learned from my mistake with Ruiz, I’ll be as stealthy as a ninja.” Garcia said.

“We’ll do a background check on Kevin Lynch. See if we can find something that the bureau may have missed when they did their security check before hiring him.” Prentiss announced. “Morgan you take care of our girl, bring her home safe.”

“Oh you know I will.” He replied and reached out to stroke her hair as he threw her wink. “We’ll check back in with you guys later, when we get to our next destination.” With that he hung up the phone.

“I still can’t believe that Kevin is involved in this that he’s been working with Ruiz” Garcia said as she exited the phone booth first, with Morgan right behind her.

“Well, that’s the only thing that I can come up with that would explain how he knew so much about you. Sorry, baby I know you still have feelings for him.”

“Morgan I already told you that I’m not in love with Kevin, I never was, but yeah I care about him and I thought he cared for me. I guess that’s why I’m so resisted to the idea that he was a mole sent by Ruiz. If he is then that means it was all an act. He was pretending every time we were together, every time we made love. The thought is just a bit disconcerting.” Morgan pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed the top of her head.

“It doesn’t matter,” Morgan said as he pulled back a bit but kept his arm around her shoulder as he lead them back towards their hotel room.

“It doesn’t?”

“Nope, you’re with me now. I’m your man and I will never, ever let you have any doubts about me or how I feel about you.” He announced and a smile instantly spread across her face.