Login

I Fell for the Girl While on TV by kavileighanna



CHAPTER ELEVEN


Emily was thankful she had the strength to walk into the house of her own free will. If she'd had Aaron's help, as they'd argued about on the ride back to the house, she was sure she'd be in for the Spanish Inquisition. Even so, her heart beat sped up as she opened the front door, turning to glance back over her shoulder and return Aaron's wave. When she closed the door, she couldn't stop the wistful smile from flitting over her face as she twirled the rose between her fingers. She'd never been so excited or giddy about a flower in her life.

"Emily!"

Her head shot up as Taylor raced down the stairs, Tia not far behind. She took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself. "Good morning."

"Did you just get in?" Tia asked, her eyes glowing.

Emily fought her blush. "Yeah."

Taylor outright squealed, a high-pitched sound that made Emily wince. "You stayed all night?"

"I fell asleep," Emily tried to defend herself. "It was midnight when I woke up and he decided it was just easier, since I was sick, for us to wait until morning."

"How are you feeling?" Taylor asked.

"Better," Emily admitted, pushing away from the door. She looked down as she murmured, "It was nice to have someone else take care of me."

Taylor grinned. "You have to tell us all about it!"

Emily sighed, glad she'd done a heck of a lot of sleeping the night before. She had a feeling it was going to be a long morning.