Login

6x09: Into the Woods (2.0) by Pari

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Table of Contents

ePub eBook



- Text Size +


Into the Woods

Rossi had said he considered the recovery of Ana and Robert a win, because it was rare to recover one child ‘alive’ after the 24-hour mark, so recovering two was astounding. But he hadn’t agreed, he couldn’t think like that, because the bad guy had gotten away. He was still out there hunting for new prey, children, to kidnap, rape, and murder. So as Morgan stood in the shower with his head rested against the cool tile of the shower wall, letting the hot water sprayed his head and back, he could only feel anger and disappointment. This was no victory as far as he was concerned. He banged the side of his fist upon the tile and then jumped slightly when small hand encircled his waist.


“Hey you,” Her whispery voice hummed in his ears like a soothing song and then her soft lips brushed across his back. He stood up right more, closed his eyes, and leaned his head back until it touched the top of hers.


“What are you doing up babygirl, I didn’t wake you did I?” Morgan asked as he grasped her right hand that rested against his abdomen and pulled it up across his chest, above where his heart beat steady. She shook her head slightly.


“I was waiting up for you and I guess I dozed off, are you ok?” She asked her concern evident in her voice.


“No, no I’m not.” Morgan replied honestly, he knew it was pointless to lie to her. In fact he relied on the fact that she would be there to listen when he wanted to rant about a case, she was his own personal therapist. “That son-of-a-bitch got away.” He huffed out his frustration as he pulled from her embrace and turned around to face her. He paused for a second; letting his sexual nature surfaced briefly as his eye raked over Garcia’s naked, supple frame, before the profiler in him took over once more. “He’s probably out there right now hunting down his next victim.” His voice rose a bit along with his anger.


“I’m sorry baby,” Garcia spoke out again as she reached out and ran her fingers over Morgan’s tattooed chest, tracing the inked areas. “I know how hard these kinds of cases are on you.” She stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his back and rested her head on his chest. He gave out a sigh of relief as he enclosed his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. “You just tell me what I can do, if you need me to do more research, or keep in contact with Appalachian forestry dept I will, or…”


“Thank you,” Morgan cut off her ranting. “You just keep doing what you’re doing right now.” He almost said as a plea. She smiled against his chest and then kissed the skin there. “Mmmm…and some more of that would be good too.” He added and she giggled out.


“If you want more of that then you’ll have to come to bed, Mon cherie,” Garcia stated as she placed another kiss on his chest.


“Oh mama you know when you start talking that French I never last long.”


“But you always last long enough to get the job done, Mon amour. Je t'aime, je veux que vous, j'ai besoin de vous.” Garcia continued speaking French to him as she maneuvered them from the shower and back into the bedroom. Their wet bodies collapsed atop the bed, and they instantly merged, their mouths, hands, and groins fusing together.



One and a half hours later




“Whew…now that’s just what I needed to take my mind off today.” Morgan spoke out in a winded voice and lay on his back with his right arm behind his head while his left arm draped around Garcia, who lay with her upper body thrown across his.


“Mmm…Hmmm,” Garcia tossed out with a chuckle, her body too exerted to further respond. Then they laid in a comfortable silence for several long moments as they both regained their breaths and strength. The slight constricting of Morgan’s muscles alerted her to his thoughts and she lifted up a bit and brushed her lips across his chest. “You’re thinking about Carl Buford aren’t you?” She asked as she rested her chin on his chest and looked into his face. He opened his eyes, which had been closed and stared down into her eyes.


“You know it’s scary how well you read me, you ever think about becoming a full fledged profiler?” He teased hoping to change the subject, but she wasn’t going to let him off so easily and he knew it.


“You helped put Carl Buford away, you caught that bad guy remember?” He nodded at her words as he traced his fingers along the contour of her back.


“Only years after he hurt me and hurt others.” Morgan said as he closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath to calm himself. “I knew that what he had done to me was wrong and I also knew that he would do it to other boys, but it took me over 15 years to do anything about it.”


“Oh, baby boy, you were just a kid when he molested you, no one blames you for blocking it out and keeping it a secret.”


“I blame me. I was a fucking coward. The reason I didn’t tell was because of my ego, yeah there was some shame too but mostly I didn’t want anyone to know what happened to me because I didn’t want anyone to think of me as less of a man.”


“Well I can assure you and anyone who questions it, that you are 100% all man, no doubt.” She replied with a smile and he smiled too.


“I just wish I had come forward sooner if I had then Damien Walters would probably still be alive as well as the other two boys Buford murdered, and James Barfield wouldn’t have been abused.”


“You don’t know that.”


“Yeah, yeah I do. So whenever we get a case like this, one where children are being sexually abused, young ‘boys’ are being targeted I go above and beyond to catch the unsubs. It’s like if I can catch them….” His words stalled.


“Then you can make amends for not getting Carl Buford sooner.” She finished his train of thought. He nodded his head. “Derek,” She called to him and waited until his eyes locked onto her before she continued her words. “You helped bring Ana and Robert home alive. I know that Robert was hurt but that doesn’t mean that he can’t someday become a survivor and advocate instead of a victim…you did. I’m sorry that the bad guy got away, but now, in part thanks to you, people know that he’s out there and they know what he looks like, and sooner or later we’re gonna get him.” He gazed at her for a moment before he spoke again.


“Do you know how amazing you are?” He asked and she nodded at him as she smiled and it invoked a chuckle from him. “And do you know how much I love you.”


“I think so, but a girl can never be too sure so it’s nice to hear it from time to time. So feel free to ‘tell’ me as often as possible.”


“Oh I think I can show you better than I can tell you,” Morgan said as he suddenly moved, flipping them and pinning her on her back, stunning her. He parted her thighs with his right knee and settled between her legs. She gasped out in surprise when she felt his swollen member rubbing against her inner thigh, prodding as if seeking permission to enter her hot center.


“Ok then you can feel free to ‘show’ me as much as possible too.” She announced and then pulled him down to a searing kiss that only ended when she gasped out as Morgan pushed into her, and took her breath away. Morgan spent the rest of the night letting Garcia soothe his worried mind, and heal his heart and soul, and she kept his nightmares away.





Mon Cherie: My good man.
Mon Amour: My love.
Je t'aime, je veux que vous, j'ai besoin de vous: I love you, I want you, I need you.