Click here to visit the official POI website 'CBS:POI'.
Click here to register and post POI fics 'Register'.
Click here to read the latest POI fics 'Recently Added'.
Menu
 Home
 Register
 Most Recent
 Categories
 Authors
 Titles
 Challenges
 Help
 Rules
 Search
 Top Tens
 Login
 
 
 Contact


 

RSS



Archive Stats
We have stories and authors in this archive.

There are Members.

Currently online:
2 Guests and .

Newest member:


TagBoard


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I feel as though I am being watched every hour of every day.

After taking the first few steps out my New York apartment, the feeling of being watched becomes stronger. I do not know who is watching me. Is it a man or a machine whose eyes I feel boring into my back? This is where the paranoia sets in, but I am used to the feeling now. It was a key factor in my job after all. I had to be constantly aware of my surroundings, subconsciously checking an area to make sure it was clear before I dared to enter.

I have always been an observer, a people watcher. This is how I was recruited in the first place. I am a CIA agent. Actually, I was a CIA agent until a tragic accident occurred during an operation.

I lost my partner; killed in action.

I was interrogated nonstop the days following the incident. The agency accused me of carrying out the execution. I denied having taken part, but they didn’t believe me… Just when I thought the hell I was put through would never end, the agency suddenly decided to give me one chance to prove my innocence. They offered me the chance to find the man I deemed responsible for my partner’s death. My mission was to get a confession and bring him to the agency alive. In return, I would be clear of all charges. I accepted instantly and left on the first plane.

Upon arriving at the designated location, there was no one in sight. It resembled a ghost town from the cartoons of the sixties. Unbeknownst to the pilot and me, it was all a setup… The last thing I remember is the sound of gun fire and a sharp pain in my right shoulder and abdomen. Then everything went dark.

I had heard that some of the higher-ups at the agency considered me a traitor. They wanted me dead and they got their wish.

Or so they believed.

My name is Madeline Simmons and this is my story.



Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.


This site and its content are for entertainment purposes only, and not meant to offend anyone or infringe upon anyone's right. All the stories here are the original works of their authors, who are fully responsible for whatever they post here. Online since 1/23/12

PARENTS! Restrict access to this site. Click a links below to find out how.
Cyber Patrol | Surf Watch | Net Nanny | RSAC Rated